Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bathtime Babe

It's so funny how with your first child you barely have a camera out of your hands but by the time you get to the third it seems I never have it with me. Eliza is so sweet and getting so chubby I hate that I'm not capturing her as often as I could. These were taken (although not so well - I'll just blame poor lighting lol) the other day at bathtime. She is starting to love her bath and nuddie time, kicking her little legs about. She seems to be changing everyday. I can't believe she is 2weeks old already.
Her big brothers are still very much in love of her and constantly want cuddles and kisses (I hope it last a while yet lol). How blessed are we to have three such gorgeous little ones.
Scruffy morning cuddles from her big brothers

2 comments:

Renata said...

They are all so cute & Eliza is absolutely gorgous!
Love the pic of her with her mouth open!
She looks very alert & bright-eyed! Give her a big cuddle from her 'Aunty Nata!'

Kate said...

awwwwwwwww she's so gorgeous porgeous!!