Friday, December 19, 2008

She's Getting so Big


I've been so bad at getting postings done lately. I don't know what I do with my time somedays. Feed the kids, cuddle the kids, clean up their toys, prepare more food, do washing, clean up, play with kids, tidy toys, cuddle kids, feed kids as well as mowing alot (the grass grows in inches per day here) and regular housework - lol well you get the picture, which I'm sure is not unlike everyone elses household. Before I know it is bed time and my list of my things - such as craft, sewing, photography bits, updating blog, renovating - have been missed and then go on to the wish list for the next day which more often than not gets overlooked once again. I use to be able to stay up late to do things but I seem to just need bed by 10pm. I feel like an oldie already lol. I have a problem with wanting to keep things tidy and iron everything (except undies of course :P) which I know takes up alot of my time. I need to let myself just look away and have a bit more focus on more important things I think. Or just get more organised. I don't know how some of you fit all that you do in. Don't get me wrong I love doing things for my family and appreciate having the privaledge of being a stay at home mum. Anyhow thats enough whinging lol.


I thought it was about time I updated my pics of my little girl. Can you believe she is 11weeks already. She started smiling at five and a half weeks along with the ever adorable baby babble which is the cutest thing, and since then she continuously smiles and almost laughs all day long, except sleeping and feeding, mind you she tries to talk while feeding - such a girl already (can't stop chatting).



Her big brothers still adore her and her little face lights up soon as she hears them or sees them. It is amazing to see her love for them already. How special to have two beautiful big brothers! The poor little thing though doesn't have much opportunity for tummy and floor time due to Fin and Luc being typical boys and not looking when they bound about the house.




I feel just so blessed to have three such healthy and beautiful little ones. I need to spend less time doing things that really aren't that important and to and enjoy these perfect little gifts.

2 comments:

Renata said...

She sure is cute!!! I'm a bit slack with my blogging lately as well - there is just too much on!!! I love Ellie's eye colour - & she sounds so beautiful. Hope we can catch up with you guys - will call you!

Kate said...

AHHHHHHGGGG how has she gotten so big laready?!? She must be stopped!! :p I love the ones of the three of them Tan...so beautiful. You sound just like me...I so wish I could turn off the housework brain. And it's not whinging..it's venting. xoxo