Friday, August 22, 2008

How Spoilt am I

As well known I have a little bundle of joy arriving in just under 6weeks (getting so close - a little scary lol). I have, seeing as we live a fair distance from baby shops, started shopping on the web and I found this gorgeous nappy bag, or mum's bag really, which arrived today. Its so gorgeous and so non baby like. My old one of the past four years has seen much better days and I couldn't bring myself to put precious little newborn clothes in it (just didn't seem to revive itself after probably too many goes in the machine - I'm a bit of a clean freak esp with bubby things). This one is so big compared to my old one (a kapoochi small satchel) and came with a huge separate coordinating satchel, bottle bag and change mat. All beautifully made, leather trimmed and just so nice and girly (reversible to a chocolate brown for the man of the house lol). And it only cost a smidge more than my old vinyl one that came with nothing really more than a little change mat. Anyhow I'm feeling very special and spoilt to have such a gorgeous accessory as a mum. It will make a great overnight bag down the track as well. Just thought I would share my treat.
Sorry the photo isn't very well taken - it looks better in person.

I also bought a sling this time as my baby bjorn has had a good thrashing, and it is so pretty and soft and I'm sure it will give a much nicer ride for my little one with the advantage of being able to breastfeed on the go. I don't like spending money on myself but with my husbands encouragement I finally made the purchase (I have hummed and haaad for months).
What a lovely gift.

2 comments:

Renata said...

Totally gorgous - you deserve it! It's so nice & girly & pretty & trendy etc. Great find! 6 weeks til bub - is that all - can't wait! Take care of yourself & love to you all!
Nata

Kate said...

Tan I have been waiting till I had some interrupted time to come read your blog. I wanted to sit down and enjoy it (with a cuppa!)and finally I have! It just looks gorgeous out there and we are so aching to come for a visit! Love all the photos, love all the stories (you write the same as you talk, it's so cute). Love you guys heaps, will give you a call soon and we'll try for round three eh? xxoo