Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Girl (no not arrived yet)

We had a scan of bub yesterday just to check on growth and a few other things. Baby appears to be definately a girl so I can go and wash the cute little dresses I have. She seems to be growing and developing normally. A little chubber though lol. Very round little cheeks and nice meaty lips. I can't wait to meet her in a week and a half (If I last that long as I had a show yesterday morning). Just thought you guys might like a sneak peek. Its a bit of a messy pic as she wasn't in a good position and her little hands kept moving about in the way. I'm sure you will work it out.

If you look towards the centre and to the right you will see a round little nose and then lips below and round little cheek left of her nose just before the shadowing. It is a little tricky sorry.

5 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

No I can't work it out!!! ahhh!

Looks like some limbs at the bottom right... what's we looking at Tan?!!

Oooh a show?! Exciting stuff! Best wishes for a smooth arrival!

love kate & the boys xx

Renata said...

Oh - she's adorable (took me a while to work it out though!) She does have chubby little cheeks there!
A show - that's a good sign for an early arrival - be waiting with baited breath (go for thursday!!!LOL) Love you & miss you heaps.
Nata

Tan said...

Hey kate,
It is a pic of her face. semi side on, little round cheeks and pudgy lips. A bit tricky I know. They are not the most glamourous pics really but a nice little preview of what is to come. Sorry should have put some text on. love to you all

Kate said...

oooh so exciting!! tick tock Tan, come on, we want to see the baby on the outside already :p :p
our prayers are with you all...xo

Dee said...

Leaving a note this time. I saw my little niece clearly. I am so excited about today, her birthday. Waiting anxiously for the call saying both of you are well, healthy and happy.

Love you.

Sorry i havent written here before. Looked after you told me but didnt wish to fill in all the forms. Today I am a better and extremely excited sister.