Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One Day to go!

Yes it is hard to believe but our family will become a family of 5 in just over 24hrs. I feel like I have been pregnant forever but I can't believe it is tomorrow already. It is exciting to know we will meet our little bundle so soon but I am so nervous at the same time. Everything from the actual procedure to how my little boys will be with my mum and stepdad and their reaction, and to how bub will be post op is all racing through my mind. It is still such a miracle to me that God gives us such a gift in bringing a little one into his world. We pray for safety for her delivery and so many thanks for the bubs and my health so far.

Next post will hopefully be of our beautiful healthy little girl (hopefully a name too lol as we are still a little undecided). Please keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Tan!
Hope all goes well for you and bub tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and praying for you all! Get some good sleep tonight xoxoxo Christy xooxox

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Not long at all now - I am still up and it's tomorrow already!

I hope everything goes as planned Tan & Andrew... good luck and I can't wait to see your lil pink bundle!!

Love kate xx

Renata said...

Praying for you right now as you're in! Can't wait to hear the good news!
Love ya
Narn

Kate said...

ahhhhh CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR!!
huge loves xxoo