Friday, September 12, 2008

Sweet Bits

One of my big loves when preparing for a new bub is washing the tiny little clothes and seeing them dry. I did mine about a week and a half ago and of course took pics of a few of the gorgeous little pink things drying (I'm still hoping that they got it right when they said bub was a girl - although a little boy would be just as precious). I just love the smell of lux too. Can't believe it is all so close - now under three weeks. I still have a bit to wash but I thought I would just double check at my scan next week as I haven't taken any tags off and I have kept dockets just in case lol. I just can't wait to hold the tiny little one and meet them for the first time. It's such a precious time.

3 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate @ Loving Life said...

Cute little bink stuff tan! Love it! K x

Renata said...

Oh - I can't wait to hear! 3 weeks - it's gone so quickly this pregnancy! I love the baby washing as well.. and the smell of lux is gorgous. I am so clucky at the moment - wish I could be there to cuddle your precious bundle! Love ya
Nata